• CHARGE THROUGH NAIL-EMBEDDED WOOD: High-speed steel cutting edge maintains its sharpness
• FAST, HIGH-PERFORMANCE DRILLING: Pull through material with speed and ease with an aggressive parabolic screw tip
• EXTENDED BIT LIFE: Re-sharpenable blade
• CONVENIENT BIT CHANGES: 3/8-in quick change hex
• IMPROVED CORROSION RESISTANCE: Features black oxide coating
• FAST AND EFFICIENT CHIP EJECTION: Optimized flute geometry
• Bit Diameter: 1 inches
• Bit Material: High Speed Steel
• Bit Type: Auger
• Drilling Depth: 7.5″
Charge through nail-embedded wood with the 1-in X 7.5-in SPEEDBOR SUPREME™ Auger Bit. Designed to deliver 3X longer life (On average compared to legacy IRWIN 1-in ship auger bit, SKU #47416) in challenging wood-drilling applications, this Auger Bit features a re-sharpenable blade and black oxide coating for enhanced corrosion resistance. Make quick, clean holes and avoid work interruptions with durable, bi-metal construction engineered to withstand repeated nail strikes. With the 1-in X 7.5-in SPEEDBOR SUPREME™ Auger Bit, you’ll REIGN SUPREME™ on the jobsite and be equipped to tackle any application with ease.
There are no reviews yet.