• (1) Metric Thread Tap
• Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
• Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
• Taps produce a class 2B thread
• Practical, efficient tools to get your job done right
• Made to ensure maximum longevity and high wear resistance
• Ultimate in reliability, convenience, and ease of use
• Material: High Carbon Steel
• Product Type: Plug Tap
• Tap Size: 12mm-1.50
• Usage: Auto Repair and Machinery
• Packaging Type: Carded
• Length: 5.75 in.
• Diameter: 12mm-1.50
Hanson™ Metric Thread Tap (8343) by Irwin®. Thread Type: 12 mm – 1.5. Tap Point Style: Plug Tap. Number Of Flutes: 4 Pieces. Package Type: Carded. HCS. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
There are no reviews yet.