• (1) 5MT 13 Hole Sizes Titanium Metric Self-Starting Drill Bit
• Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
• Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
• 3 flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
• New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking
• Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
• Multi-step design with progressively larger holes
• Self-starting or hole enlarging styles.
• Straight shank diameters of 1/4″, 3/8″ or 1/2″ (6.5mm, 10mm, or 13mm).
• Material: High Speed Steel
• Number of Flutes: 1
• Shank Size: 7/16″
• Shank Type: Hex
• Number of Hole Sizes: 13
• Number of Pieces: 1
• Finish: Titanium Nitride
• Size Range: 5mm to 35mm
Irwin Unibit Step Drill Bits give you maximum drill control to create clean, burr-free holes in metal perfectly sized every single time. With laser-etched sizes inside the flute, hole sizes are easy to identify to prevent over-drilling.
There are no reviews yet.