• (1) 3/8″ Woodboring Straight Shank Installer Bit
• Hole in flute for easy wire pulling through walls, ceilings, and floors
• 3-flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck and includes hole for wire pulling
• 82° point for fast, smooth drilling into wood
• Premium high carbon steel construction for extended drilling life in wood
• Diameter: 3/8″
• Length: 30″
• Bit Type: Wood
IRWIN straight shank wood installer bits feature an 82? point for fast, smooth drilling in wood. These bits are made with a hole in the flute for easy wire pulling through walls, ceilings and floors. They have a 3-flatted shank to prevent slipping in drill chucks and the shank also includes a hole for wire pulling. Plus, they are made from premium high carbon steel for extended drilling life in wood.
There are no reviews yet.