• (1) 3/16″ – 7/8″ #4 Step Drill Bit
• 12 hole sizes
• M35 grade cobalt HSS
• High heat and abrasion resistance
• Longest cutting edge life
• Single-fluted cutting edge for greater control and rounder holes
• Ideal for drilling holes in thin materials such as mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plexiglass, wood and laminates
• 3-flatted shank won’t slip in chuck
• SpeedPoint tip for fast starting
• Laser marked sizes won’t wear off with use
• Bit Type: Step
• Length: 2.9375
• Drilling Depth (in): 2″
• Minimum Chuck Size Required: 1/4″
This unibit cobalt step drill bit is made of high speed steel. This step drill bit will last longer in the toughest of materials.
There are no reviews yet.