• (1) #4 Unibit Step Drill Bit
• 12 hole sizes
• High speed steel fractional
• Single-fluted cutting edge for greater control and rounder holes
• Ideal for drilling holes in thin materials such as mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plexiglass, wood and laminates
• 3-flatted shank won’t slip in chuck
• Speedpoint tip for fast starting
• Laser marked sizes won’t wear off with use
• Diameter: 0.875 inches
• Shank Diameter: 0.375 inches
• Box Dimensions: 6 inches x 2.88 inches x 1 inches
• Ship Weight: 0.22lbs
• Materials: High-Speed Steel
This unibit stop drill bit drills 12 hole sizes from 3/16 In. to 7/8 In. in 1/16 In. increments. It has a 3/8 In. shank with a 1/8 In. step thickness. It has a self-starting tip.
There are no reviews yet.